02/10/2012

Show and Tell

I have been on a Blog fast since I graduated. 3rd year was so intense I needed to have a break from updating my blog, unfortunately I carried on working so I have loads of stuff to put up. My new approach to the blog is: less words, less drivel, less research.

So here are images from our really fun and tiring Mixed Special Show. It was great, we didn't sleep for a week. The website will be up for years hopefully.




                                           

                                           
 #Girls with power-tools
                                   
Apparently the walls were a lot stronger than they could have been.  



 
 A6 Flyer

Bye Bye Camberwell :(
I can't speak for the whole of the school because I have no idea, but BA Illustration was epic, thanks to all my tutors!


No comments:

Post a Comment